- Module 1 - Introducing working safely
Covers the statistics and emphasised the importance of individual responsibility
- Module 2 - Defining hazard and risk
Covers hazards and risks within workplaces.
- Module 3 - Identifying common hazards
Covers examples of access, bullying, chemicals, electricity, fire, manual handling, noise, work traffic, physical and verbal abuse, stress and slips trips and falls
- Module 4 - Improving safety performance
Covers the systems and processes which are used and examples are contractor work, emergency procedures, health checks, inspections, permits to work, personal protective equipment, safe systems of work, reporting processes and signage
- Module 5 - Protecting our environment
A brief overview of waste and pollution with support from key facts and figures.
- Includes two written papers consisting of one multiple choice and one for the identification of hazards
- On successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course and assessments, delegates will receive an IOSH Accredited Certificate